Thank you so much for your interest in sponsoring Grace, Love, Life! I believe in you and I would love to help you grow your blog or business. I want to help you reach your dreams by promoting your unique content. Below you will find information on the sponsorship packages I offer as well as my statistics.
If you are a business interested in a review or sponsored post please see the Product and Website Reviews section below.
If you are a blogger, start here:
Grace, Love, Life’s Statistics
Facebook – 1030
Twitter – 1721
Pinterest – 2881
Instagram – 455
Bloglovin – 353
Monthly Newsletter – 735
78,000+ Pageviews Monthly Average
35,000+ Unique Views Monthly Average
2-3 Posts Per Week
Here’s What You Need to Do Next
- Choose a Sponsorship Package and email me at Brittany@gracelovelife.com with your blog URL and a little bit about your blog and why you want to sponsor Grace, Love, Life.
- I will review your blog to make sure it is a good fit with Grace, Love, Life and then email you back with approval.
- You will then make your payment through PayPal and send me your ad.
- Your month of sponsorship will begin as soon I display your ad.
- I will contact you with information about guest posts and the group Pinterest board. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or want me to promote a specific post or social media channel.
I am so excited to begin working with you and I promise to do everything in my power to help make your dream come true!
Product and Website Reviews
If you have a product or service that you would like reviewed that can be arranged.
Each review post will include information about your shop or business and my honest opinion. Your sponsored post comes with multiple social media shares and bright, original photographs. Please email me at Brittany@gracelovelife.com if you would like to work with me and we can discuss further options.
I reserve the right to refuse any advertisers that do not fit with the mission and purpose of my blog. All images must be high quality and neat. I reserve the right to refuse an image that looks stretched or blurry. If you need help creating a button for your blog let me know and I will gladly help you.
Grace, Love, Life is a for profit blog. Any company that I collaborate with is chosen by me because they fit the overall mission and goal of my blog. Some posts may contain affiliate links and any tiny commission made from them goes to keeping this blog running.