This light and fluffy dessert is exactly what you are looking for this spring. The spongy Angel Food and creamy Pudding pair together perfectly to make a delightful dessert that’ll leave you wanting more. If the taste doesn’t win you over the ease of this recipe will. It took about 10 minutes to throw this yummy Angel Food Pudding Cake together.
I opted to make an Angel Food cake from a box mix but you could easily buy one from the bakery section of your grocery store. I also bought a boxed vanilla pudding mix and prepared that ahead of time.
Once your pudding has set mix your pudding with 8 oz. of whipped cream and food coloring of your choice. I choose blue food coloring in honor of a Kentucky Basketball game later on the day I made it but you could make this any color that suits your fancy.
Once you have your pudding mixture ready to go tear your Angel Food cake into 1 inch pieces. It is easiest to do this with your hands.
Now, layer Angel Food cake and Pudding in your cake pan and mix it all together. I added sprinkles for garnish and it was perfect!
You’ll want to keep this awesomeness chilled while you’re eating it.
The hardest thing about making this dessert? Not eating it all at once!
- Angel Food Cake - Already baked
- 1 Box Vanilla Pudding - Already prepared
- 1 small tub of Whipped Cream
- Food coloring of your choice
- Mix the pudding and whipped cream in a large bowl.
- Add food coloring of your choice.
- Tear Angel Food cake into 1 inch pieces.
- Mix Angel Food cake and Pudding Mixture.
- Place in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Shake some sprinkles onto the cake.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.