There is something about the smell of freshly baked apples that makes my heart happy. Apple cider, baked apples, apple pie. It’s all so good! So today, I’m sharing a truly delicious recipe with you all!
Cinnamon Cheesecake Stuffed Apples.
Think stuffed peppers, but instead of peppers you use apples and fill it with cheesecake. It’s a great alternative to apple pie and will make a perfect Thanksgiving treat!
First, you’ll need to use a knife to cut the top off of the apple. Then take a spoon to scoop out the insides.
Then, Mix together the ingredients for the cheesecake. You can do this by hand or use your new Kitchenaid mixer!
Spoon the cheesecake mixture into the apples. Fill about 2/3 of the apple. Bake for 30 minutes or until cheesecake is golden brown on top.
Once the apples have finished cooking, top them with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 8 Small Apples
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- 1 Egg
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon Coffee Creamer
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Whipped Cream (for topping)
- Cinnamon (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 13x9 baking dish.
- Carefully cut a hole in the top of each apple and scoop out the insides. Discard the top and core.
- Place cream cheese, egg, sugar, heavy cream, cinnamon coffee creamer, vanilla, and cinnamon in a large bowl and beat with a mixer until smooth.
- Fill each apple approximately ¾ way full with the cheesecake mixture.
- Place the apples in the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheesecake is golden brown on the top.
- Place the apples in the fridge and allow to cool completely (approx. 3 hours).
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Fall Kitchenaid Mixer Giveaway
And now for the fun part. I’ve teamed up with a few friends to bring you this awesome fall themed giveaway!
To see the full rules and details, check out Angie’s post.
You can enter to win right below. Good luck! This is one amazing giveaway and I would love to see one of my readers win it!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
What’s your favorite fall recipe? Do you have a favorite apple recipe?