This post was orginally published on October 6, 2015. I’m sharing it again because I think it’s a fun post and I know you will too! Be sure to follow me on Instagram to get all the latest updates on what’s going on with me and Baby Kai (due 11/3). More new posts are coming soon.
Guys, I am so excited to share this post with you! It’s October and you know what that means…We can officially celebrate Fall without shame! This is my first Fall as a married woman and so I am looking forward to spending time with my honey as the weather grows cooler. Today, I have put together a list of Fall date ideas for you. I hope you enjoy!
- Decorate pumpkins together. Carve it, paint it, bedazzle it. Whatever floats your boat.
- Visit a Pumpkin Farm and check out local crafts and produce. Don’t forget to find the perfect pumpkin together!
- Make Apple Cider and sip it together as you catch up on life. Apple Cider is sooooo good and when I make it from scratch the house smells amazing for days.
- Try new pumpkin recipes. Our current favorite is Creamy Pumpkin soup. I’ll share the recipe with you soon!
- Take a road trip together. We’ll be Ohio bound to visit my family in November and I can’t wait!
- Bust out a Fall themed jigsaw puzzle and spend the day putting it together. Ok. I know we’ll start the puzzle together then I’ll finish it by myself but it’s still a great way to spend a cold October morning.
- Build a bonfire and snuggle up next to it while you tell stories. Scary stories, maybe?
- Take a walk in the woods and enjoy the Fall colors. I have to admit that we’ve already done this twice this Fall, but the leaves are just barely starting to change so I know we’ll go again.
- Plan and prepare a meal for your friends to celebrate Thanksgiving. Here’s the idea: Plan the perfect Fall fest for your friends and celebrate the season of Thanksgiving together. You are thankful for them right?
- Search the grocery store shelves for the perfect Halloween candy. Because who doesn’t love a reason to stock up on sugary sweetness?
- Navigate a corn maze. Or get really, really, lost together and just have fun with it!
- Finally finish a project around the house that needs to be done before Winter. Make it fun. We are going to finally cut back some bushes. Once you are finished celebrate with a nice movie and a cup of Apple Cider.
- Watch a Football game together with yummy snacks. Get your game on and plant yourself on the couch for a while.
- Visit Hobby Lobby and check out the fall decor. Yes we do. And it’s fun! We can’t afford much from Hobby Lobby but we do like to dream of how our home will look someday while we wander the aisles.
- Build a blanket fort in the living room and watch a scary movie. Or if you’re like me watch something less scary like It’s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.
- Visit your favorite coffee shop for Pumpkin Spice Lattes and people watching. How can you go all Fall without a delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte?
- Research local ghost stories and visit those locations. Make sure you pack a flashlight and an extra pair of underwear!
- Try out lots of new Fall soup recipes together. I’m pretty sure Brian could live on soup alone so occasionally we scour Pinterest together for the perfect new recipe then make it together.
- Start a new couples devotional together. Because we are in-between devotional books right now and it’s a great time to start something new!
- Pass out candy to all the little Trick-or-Treaters. I love seeing all the kids in their costumes!
I love spending the Holidays with this man!
Hopefully we’ll be able to come up with a few of our very own Family traditions from this list.
What would you add to our Fall Date List?