Welcome back everyone. It’s so much fun to visit your blogs and take a little peek into your lives each and every week. Our God is so good and it’s so much fun seeing what He is doing in your lives. With that in mind, let’s share what’s lovely in our lives this week!
This weekend Brian and I were able to visit Patti’s Place, a famous restaurant on Kentucky Lake, with his parents. It was so much fun and the lake was beautiful! I already can’t wait to go back. We are also planning a trip to Ohio in July. My hometown has the best little festival for the fourth each year! I can’t wait to share it with you all. By the way, you can always follow me on Instagram to get a peek into what we are doing and where we are going!
Happy Tuesday, everyone!
Welcome to Life is Lovely Link Up #14! We’ll be here each Tuesday celebrating the lovely in our lives. Link up a post below that celebrates whatever is lovely in your life! Each week we will pick a feature that will be pinned to our Pinterest Board and featured in the following week’s link up.
This week’s Features:
Party Rules and Information
- You can link up one post that shares what is lovely in your life.
- Visit and comment on at least 3 other blogs. This is a party!
- Follow each host in some way.
- Family-friendly links only.
- Link back to our link up via our button or a text link.
- Each week with will pick a featured post. By linking up you give us permission to feature our post on the following week’s link up.
Grab our Button
<a href=http://gracelovelife.com/life-is-lovely-link-up/><img src=http://gracelovelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Button-Lovely-Link-Up-e1458072169760.jpg alt=/ />
We are so happy that you are here!