This is our sixth week of the #LifeisLovely link up. I can’t believe it! I feel like just yesterday this link up was still just an idea of how bloggers could come together and celebrate the the goodness or ‘lovely’ in our lives. One of my favorite things about blogging is the community of bloggers that I am able to interact with each and every day. Through this link up I’ve already found many new friends and talented writers. I am so glad that you are here today!
Now it’s time to get social. Drop a link below and make a few new friends before you leave!
Welcome to the Life is Lovely Link Up! We’ll be here each Tuesday celebrating the lovely in our lives. Link up a post below that celebrates whatever is lovely in your life! Each week we will pick a feature that will be pinned to our Pinterest Board and featured in the following week’s link up.
This week’s Features:
I am Overwhelmed and I think my Hats are to Blame by New Life Overnight
A Call for Unity by Godly Womanhood Ministries
Light to my Feet by The Speckled Goat
Six Tactics of the Enemy by The Fitly Spoken Word
Can Anyone Love the Real Me by For Fun Reading List
Party Rules and Information
- You can link up one post that shares what is lovely in your life.
- Visit and comment on at least 3 other blogs. This is a party!
- Follow each host in some way.
- Family-friendly links only.
- Link back to our link up via our button or a text link.
- Each week with will pick a featured post. By linking up you give us permission to feature our post on the following week’s link up.
Grab our Button
<a href=http://gracelovelife.com/life-is-lovely-link-up/><img src=http://gracelovelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Button-Lovely-Link-Up-e1458072169760.jpg alt=/ />
We are so happy that you are here!