Good Morning! I hope everyone is having a great week. My week is off to a great start as I was just selected for my first paid blogging campaign! Blogging isn’t all about the money, but it is nice to have a little extra income and this is very timely for my husband and I. God is always faithful to us and blesses in the most unexpected ways. Today my life is lovely because of what God has done for me!
Welcome to Life is Lovely Link Up #8! We’ll be here each Tuesday celebrating the lovely in our lives. Link up a post below that celebrates whatever is lovely in your life! Each week we will pick a feature that will be pinned to our Pinterest Board and featured in the following week’s link up.
This week’s Features:
April by Sweet Simple Living
Tennessee Morning by A New Lens
How to Teach Kids to Appreciate Law Enforcement by Love and Blues
It’s the Little Things by Life as Lanhams
Party Rules and Information
- You can link up one post that shares what is lovely in your life.
- Visit and comment on at least 3 other blogs. This is a party!
- Follow each host in some way.
- Family-friendly links only.
- Link back to our link up via our button or a text link.
- Each week with will pick a featured post. By linking up you give us permission to feature our post on the following week’s link up.
Grab our Button
<a href=http://gracelovelife.com/life-is-lovely-link-up/><img src=http://gracelovelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Button-Lovely-Link-Up-e1458072169760.jpg alt=/ />
We are so happy that you are here!