Happy Tuesday, everyone!
This week my life is lovely because it is full of freelance writing work and I love what I do! Also, it’s a lovely day and I am thanking God for summer weather. The next few weeks are going to get busy as my sister is going to have a baby boy soon and VBS starts soon after that! What is lovely in your life today?
Welcome to Life is Lovely Link Up #8! We’ll be here each Tuesday celebrating the lovely in our lives. Link up a post below that celebrates whatever is lovely in your life! Each week we will pick a feature that will be pinned to our Pinterest Board and featured in the following week’s link up.
This week’s Features:
April by Sweet Simple Living
Tennessee Morning by A New Lens
How to Teach Kids to Appreciate Law Enforcement by Love and Blues
It’s the Little Things by Life as Lanhams
Party Rules and Information
- You can link up one post that shares what is lovely in your life.
- Visit and comment on at least 3 other blogs. This is a party!
- Follow each host in some way.
- Family-friendly links only.
- Link back to our link up via our button or a text link.
- Each week with will pick a featured post. By linking up you give us permission to feature our post on the following week’s link up.
Grab our Button
<a href=http://gracelovelife.com/life-is-lovely-link-up/><img src=http://gracelovelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Button-Lovely-Link-Up-e1458072169760.jpg alt=/ />
We are so happy that you are here!