It’s officially fall and I am so excited! It was a rough summer and I am welcoming the cool fall breeze with open arms. This weekend I made baked apples, decorated my fireplace with a colorful fall banner, and put a leafy centerpiece on my table. I’m even wearing my Pumpkin Spice Latte body spray!
A few weeks ago I shared my fall date night bucket list and I am sad to announce that I haven’t done anything on my list yet! September has flown by and it’s taken me longer than expected to adjust to my new job (I’m so sleepy when I get home!), but this week I am determined to get back on track.
While I’m in the mood for fall, I’m going to share a super amazing fall recipe with you: Pumpkin Patch Candy! This is pumpkin spiced flavored! No, you’re not dreaming! This stuff is real and is super easy to make!
First, you’ll need to gather your ingredients.
Then, melt your chocolate and add a little pumpkin spice.
Pour it onto parchment paper and sprinkle with mellowcream pumpkins, green sprinkles, and green M&Ms.
Let it cool in the fridge for at least 2 hours and then carefully break it into pieces.
I seriously considered calling this ‘Pumpkin Spice Candy’ because that is just what it tastes like! It keeps for several weeks so make a big batch today and enjoy it as long as you like. Of course, once your family tastes it, it won’t last very long!
- 16 Ounces White Melting Chocolate (White Chocolate Chips will work also)
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¾ Cup Mellowcreme Pumpkins
- ½ Cup Green Sprinkles
- ½ Cup Green Candy Coated Chocolates
- Place the White Melting Chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 minutes and then stir. Continue heating at 15-second intervals until chocolate is completely melted. No not overcook chocolate or it will scorch.
- Stir in Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- Line a 9x13 baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour White Chocolate mixture onto the parchment paper and gently shake to spread the chocolate evenly throughout the pan.
- Place Mellowcreme Pumpkins on the White Chocolate.
- Sprinkle the Green Sprinkles and Green Candy Coated Chocolates over the White Chocolate.
- Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until candy is hard.
- Once the candy is hard, break it into pieces and enjoy.
P.S. If you make this don’t forget to use my new hashtag, #FallLoveStory and tag me so I can share it with all my followers on Instagram or Twitter!