We have a lovely old oak tree in our backyard. I love it because it reminds me of the oak tree that I grew up climbing in my parent’s backyard. In the winter, it looks ominous, with twisted branches and leathery bark. But this week it got its blooms and it is slowly coming back to life. Spring is definitely a breath of fresh air.
All the flowers and warmer weather has me dreaming of walks in the park, cute sundresses, and freshly planted gardens. I want to spend all of my time outside and love is definitely in the air. In fact, just the other day I begged Brian to go walk in the park with me. Thankfully, he agreed and we had a lovely time! Now, we are on the hunt for more interesting and fun spring date ideas. Here is what I’ve come up with.
If you love spring as much as I do, then you are going to love these spring date ideas.
- Take a bike ride.
- Take a road trip and explore a nearby town.
- Make a yummy Strawberries and Cream Pie together.
- Plant a garden together.
- Visit a flower festival.
- Go to the park and photograph all the flowers you see.
- Go out for Ice Cream.
- Get out the grill and have a cookout.
- Spend a few hours making a summer bucket list.
- Go to a Basketball game.
- Go to a Baseball game.
- Visit a museum.
- Go berry picking.
- Visit a botanical garden together.
- Go hiking.
- Have an Easter Egg Hunt Date Night.
- Make a hummingbird feeder and watch the birds.
- Fly kites or toss a frisbee.
- Go fishing.
- Visit the zoo to see the baby animals.
What is your favorite spring date idea? Is it starting to feel like spring where you are or is winter still holding on?