Last week I shared my Spasagna recipe with you and today I want to tell you about a little pie that we like to eat with our meal. My husband is diabetic and Spasagna is fairly carb heavy so I wanted to make a lighter desert. So I decided on a light and fluffy Strawberries and Cream Pie.
Strawberries and Cream Pie is very similar to a Strawberry Cheesecake but it doesn’t sit so heavy on your stomach and has no sugar. This recipe is no bake and only takes a few minutes to make. I opted for a store bought crust but if you want to make your own, then go for it!
- 1 Pie Crust
- 16 Ounces Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 Cup Whipped Cream
- ½ Cup Splenda (or sugar if you prefer)
- 1 Cup Strawberries finely chopped
- Prepare Pie Crust per package instructions.
- Use a mixer to blend together Cream Cheese, Whipped Cream, and Splenda in a medium bowl until smooth and fluffy.
- Stir in Strawberries.
- Spread into Pie Crust and Enjoy!
Strawberries and Cream Pie is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth without packing on the pounds. If your family is anything like mine, then I know they’ll be begging you to make more!